Friday, January 22, 2010

Hello 2010

Last year was quite a ride, so I am more than ready for a fresh start! Matt and I have decided to do our first frozen cycle this February. We really struggled with weather or not we should tell anyone because of what happened with our last IVF cycle. But we know that what ever the outcome may be that we will need all the prayers and support that we can get. So once again I will be posting all the details of our journey.

Here are the details so far:

My first Dr.’s appointment will be when I start my period. I think that should be around the first or second week of Feb. At the appointment they will do a baseline sono to make sure everything looks normal. (well normal for me)

Then I will take estrogen for two weeks

Then I go back for blood work and another sono to check my lining and hormone levels.

I will then start progesterone and about 4 days later they will transfer our two frozen babes.

Then we wait for about 1 ½ weeks to see if we get a positive!

2 comments:

Heather Moorhead - HHH Photography said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you!!! Love y'all!

the mohr the merrier said...

I'm proud of you.....just remember to always...TAKE THE NEXT STEP!! :) Love you love you love you!!!