Thursday, March 4, 2010

Two Buns in the Oven!!!


Yesterday was the BIG day! Both embryos made it through the defrost and Dr.Le said they looked perfect!! I'm sure you can tell from the picture that one is way bigger than the other. They said its just because the smaller one had not regained all the fluids yet but it still is in perfect shape! After the transfer Matt drove me and our little freezer babies home while I laied in the back seat with my feet in the air. Then he took such good care of us for the rest of the evening and made sure I didn't lift a finger. I have been taking my bed rest very seriously and lounging around all day today. Tomorrow I will be back on my feet again. Our next big day is Monday the 15th when we go in for bloodwork to see if the little guys or girls hung on tight!

3 comments:

Sugar Momma said...

Yay Heather! Two of the prettiest little embryos I have ever seen :)

the mohr the merrier said...

Hang on little babies!!! Your Aunt Titi (or Tutu if you are Ava) can't wait to meet you and give you lots of kisses!!!!!!!!

hatterann said...

Thanks you guys! It really means so much to have such great friends and family to lean on!