Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date. I have no time, hello, goodbye...

No, not the “I might be pregnant” kind of late, but the I’m so behind on the blogging late! It has been so crazy at work lately that I barley have time for a trip to the ladies room on most days. Maybe that’s why God has not put a bun in my oven just yet. I would hate to think of all the accidents that might have happened the last few weeks if there was a little munchkin pressing up against my bladder! I have also been studying for the NCIDQ which is the crazy hard test that I have to take to become an official Interior Designer. The average pass rate is only 25% and it is a little over $1000 every time you have to take it. No pressure or anything!!! So that will be my excuse for the way over due blog post. Speaking of late, check out the book below that I came across during one of my random internet surfing sprees. I thought it was to funny and true and something that we all can relate to!

No comments: