Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A few good eggs!

Good news, at our Doctor’s appointment on Sunday we found out that we have two good sized eggs! Which the doc said is absolutely the perfect amount! (More then two ups your chances for multiples which also ups your chances for miscarriages) So Wednesday at 1:00 we will have the IUI done. Then the dreaded two week wait which I have already advised Matt that he needs to go to all drugstores to hang a copy of my picture and a note "Do not sell HPTs to this woman" next to the cash register. I am a little impatient and out of control with the testing! I can’t help it…

Also congrats to Kelly and Glen! We found out on Sunday that they are also expecting a little one! So I think that makes it officially “my turn” now – Right!!! I think so but I also know that God has total control and he knows what is best for us! I just really need him to help me out with the patients thing!

No comments: