Sunday, December 28, 2008

We wish you a Merry Christmas!

I hope that everyone had a very merry Christmas and was able to take the time to remember what the true meaning of Christmas is really all about! Here are a few pictures of Christmas at our house and a few of the kiddos (by kiddos I mean our dog children!) As you can see form the pictures that we had a ton of presents under the tree and we all got some really great gifts! I do hope that in the next year we can convince the rest of the family to forgo all the presents and spend more time just celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ.
Our living room full of gifts!
Shooter looking oh so handsome in Matt's John Deere hat.

Gunner in Pop's "Santa" hat! He is just so stinking cute!




1 comment:

Kelley said...

Hey Heather, I have been trying to get your email from Chel but she never responded. I have some questions about fertility Doctor (josh and I may be looking into it soon) and I kinda wanted to talk to you about what to expect (since i have no idea) Email me at kelley.franklin@gmail.com

thanks! Hope things are going well for ya'll!