Sunday, November 16, 2008

Mmmmmmmmm pizza….

So at work I finally had to break down and tell my boss that Matt and I are trying to make a baby. The having to sneak out every other day to my appointments thing was getting to be a little hard. So now there are 2 people at work that know what’s been going on. I am wondering what the others are thinking??? If you read my other post you would know that I am so bloated that I have to wear dresses every day. So bloated, in fact, that I know there are people at work who literally think I am pregnant and are discussing it. I noticed one of the admin assistants eyeing my belly the other day! I believe chat goes something like this when I’m not around: "Man, Heather has really tanked up lately." "Yea, what a hoss." "Do you think maybe she's been eating to much pizza?" "Maybe, I heard she loves pizza. Maybe she's pregnant, too! I mean, she has been married for two years now – she's not getting any younger! Tick tock!"

No comments: