Sunday, November 16, 2008

Stinky Feet

I believe that winter exists partly to provide me with an excuse to only shave my legs once a week (maybe) and partly to give me an excuse to wear my tall boots with dresses and skirts. So what good is winter when you have to shave your legs every other day for daily meetings with the ultrasound wand? What good, I ask you?The first appointment of this cycle caught me a little off guard and I had not shaved my legs because hello?! I just shaved them two days ago, and it is WINTER people! WINTER! Not only that but being that I had just started my period and was feeling like crap and I overslept I just threw my hair in a ponytail and slipped on some old shoes to run out the door (Also note that I had no time to put on socks and that it was casual Friday and I don’t normally dress like a slob at work). When I get to work I call the nurse to let her know that I started and to set up an appointment for the next day. Well she insists that I must come in that day!!!! Yes THAT DAY!!! Not only did I not shower and had sasquatch legs I could almost smell my stinky feet from my desk (remember - no time for socks?) Ahhhhhh! Well, I guess that it wasn’t that bad because the doctor didn’t pass out from the smell of my feet and didn’t get one cut from my cacti leg hairs. I am sure though that now my chart has been marked “Girl with stinky feet and hairy legs”

2 comments:

Heather Moorhead - HHH Photography said...

haha... I must say THIS POST CRACKED ME UPPPPPPPPPPP!!!! hahaha... i could barely read it to Jeremy because I was laughing so hard... :)

Love the Cacti legs of winter... but I have to watch mine with going to the gym and all... they might kick me out!

Ava and Lauren said...

Jamie says that I only ever shave for Dr. Le! He is RIGHT!! I save shaving my legs and "other" areas for those ultrasound wand appointments!!

Sorry your chart has been marked. Maybe you can steal it back like Elaine did on Seinfeld!