Normally I turn in to a crazy OCD pregnancy test taker around this time of the month. Like the girl in the picture above, you can find me at the local Dollar Tree with an entire basket full of Pregnancy test. I would take two to three tests a day; I told you I was crazy!!! Well this month I have not taken even one, nada, zilch, zero! I am so proud of myself! Tomorrow is the BIG day - the official test day. I have an 8:00 appointment with the doctor for blood work, then they will call with the results sometime after 4:00. It’s going to be a long day…Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Willpower - Yes I am the strongest women alive!
Normally I turn in to a crazy OCD pregnancy test taker around this time of the month. Like the girl in the picture above, you can find me at the local Dollar Tree with an entire basket full of Pregnancy test. I would take two to three tests a day; I told you I was crazy!!! Well this month I have not taken even one, nada, zilch, zero! I am so proud of myself! Tomorrow is the BIG day - the official test day. I have an 8:00 appointment with the doctor for blood work, then they will call with the results sometime after 4:00. It’s going to be a long day…



1 comment:
We are cheering you on today....Can't wait to hear what the results are!!!! Please, please, please let us know something as soon as you find out!!!
Love you both,
Aunt Julie
Post a Comment