Thursday afternoon I had my BIG 20 week ultrasound. They checked the beans brains, stomach, kidneys, heart, and even checked for cleft palate and both beans where perfect!!! They also checked cervical length, which they have done at every appointment so far. I was thrilled to learn that I have a SUPER cervix! The Doc says that my cervical length is so thick that many ladies carrying just one baby would dream of!! Now I get to go in every two weeks which is a huge relief, because waiting four weeks was killing me!!!!
Anyway, boring cervical stuff aside, I just wanted to say once again how very very thankful I am to be here today, Pregnant with my sweet little beans. We have come so far and every day I thank God for these two little miracles!
Last but certainly not least, I think about all my friends who are still waiting for their babies and I just want you to know that I think about you all every day and hope and pray that your babies are very, very near.
Baby B
Baby A





No comments:
Post a Comment