Thursday, June 4, 2009

IVF update...

My hormones have been raging and I can hardly fit into my clothes once again! Right now I’m taking baby aspirin, prenatal vitamins, metformin, and two shots a night. I have been letting Matt give me my shots and he has been doing really well! I call him Dr. Kimbrow and it makes him feel important! So, I had another doctor appt today (they have been averaging every three days now). They did blood work and a sono! You have no idea how happy I was to hear that because lately all they have been doing is taking lots of my blood!! Ugggggg I hate giving blood!!! Anyways I found out that I have 22 eggs! The doc said they are all growing at a good pace. So I asked the doc when he thought my retrieval would be and he said it looks like maybe next Wednesday! Wooo-hooo! That is way sooner then I thought! I have an appointment on Sat to see how the little eggs are doing and we should know more of an exact date then.

1 comment:

Sugar Momma said...

Holy Smokes Heather!! 22 eggs? No wonder your clothes don't fit...if mine get tight with the growth of simply one, more mature and slightly wrinkled egg. I can only imagine with your 22 very young and attractive eggs ;) So excited for you guys! You were glowing the other night...so the meds and eggs totally agree with you - at least in the means of physical appearance. Love y'all :)