Monday, June 29, 2009

We are Pregnant!!!

I had my beta on Friday. I was supposed to not get the results back until Sat but HELLO how can they expect a hormonal very impatient infertile gal to wait a whole day??? So my good friend Lauren told me how to make the paper work with STAT myself so that I could get the results on the fly!!!! Thank you Lauren!! So I call the Doctors office around noon and thank the Lord they had the results! I was transferred to my favorite nurse Nina who said, "Congratulations Heather you are pregnant" Whooooooo hooooooo!!!!! I was in the car by myself when I heard those words and I could not believe my ears. I cried for a second then she told me my beta # which I think she said was 293. Then I hurried home to tell Matt and tried to keep from crying the whole way home. As soon as I told Matt I ran to the bathroom to take a at home pee test that I had been holding on to. After 2 1/2 years of trying I have taken somewhere around 100 test and not a single one of them has ever been positive so I could not wait to see that little pink line for the first time!!!! So here it is for all to see my beautiful positive pee stick!!



4 comments:

Lyndsey Newton said...

You probably don't remember me-we went to school together, I think middle school...anyway I found your blog about a year ago and have followed your story...honestly just praying for you. I am SO excited to check back today to see that you are pregnant! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you and your husband. That is one special baby!! God bless...

Anonymous said...

Ok so i found your blog through Lauren's (im friends with her cousin Ashleigh) and i check back often praying that you will get your break!! Im so pleased to get to congratulate you!!! YEAH YOUR PREGNANT!!! :)

Shanda

Heather Moorhead - HHH Photography said...

CONGRATULATIONS HEATHER AND MATT!!! Keep us updated! We love y'all!

Anonymous said...

Ok we all need an update! Hows the first tri going?

Shanda